Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My First $2.0 Online Earnings!!!

This is my first earnings eversince I created this blog, $1.99!!!. Sounds so good to be true but it does. It is, in one way or the other, a virtual income, not yet a cold cash. But somehow, it gives you the feeling that your website does really work!

My fiancee in Canada did tried clicking on those Adsense by Googles and the above was the result in 24hours. I tried it myself clicking on those, but it didn't recorded the clicks as earnings. It's probably because I was using the same IP address. It make sense, because it has to be a real and sensible clicks from real probable customers.

I've been thinking a lot of taking a much bolder step by purchasing my own website in the future. But then again, this will come sooner depending on the results of the above.

It's always nice to have something working for you while you are sleeping. It may not be that one hell of money making machine, but at least you know monies are coming in small bits and pieces so that at the end of the day, you earn it as your savings in the piggy bank. You may not need it now, but in future you might. And it helps.

I would strongly urge viewers to continue clicking and make this a success! Thank you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I passed by your blog and was concerned at what you stated in your post. It is not advisable to be clicking your own ads as this will result to you getting banned in adsense.

Anyway, it is very encouraging to see earnings continue to go up as a result of your continues blogging. The best part is when you've actually accumulated a large amount and have it cashed out.

My best hopes for you! :)

Informative Articles

OVERCOMING NIGHTMARES

Just recently, I've had two consecutive bad dreams. It was horrifying that I experienced what they called sleep paralysis. In my childhood, I've had the same experience. Due to my previous experiences, I've decided that I don't want to sleep early lest I get into another bad dream. In a way, that decision helped but not recently because I slept late and still have that bad dream.

So I researched and found this useful article from S. LaBerge & H. Rheingold, (1990). EXPLORING THE WORLD OF LUCID DREAMING. New York: Ballantine. ISBN 0-345-37410-X The Lucidity Institute.] You can read the full Chapter 10: Overcoming Nightmares by going to this link: http://www.lucidity.com/EWLD10.html. Read it and it's a very useful and helpful article. I found this very informative.

You may also be interested to read "How To Start Online Business" which you will find below as you browse up again.

Click an Ads and Get Paid!

Bags! Bags! and More Bags!

Your Home Security