Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Road That Leads Us To

When my elder brother told me that he’s getting married sometime long ago, I thought he must have found his soul mate. And I’m sure he did. The road he took was the right way and it took him where he wanted to be and I would think made him happy, somehow. He’s got three lovely children to speak for his happiness.

My sister who is next to me didn’t have that what they called perfect marriage but enough to make her happy in one way or the other. She’s married to a small business entrepreneur. We never knew how she got married and when it happened but it doesn’t matter now this time. She’s got two lovely sons. She’s a picture of a contented and loving wife to her husband and family. It may have been a bumpy road she took at the start of her journey, but I guess it’s getting wider and nicer now enough to make her happy in her own way.

My other sister who is now working in Singapore hasn’t taken which right road to take to. But I’m sure she’s busy searching for the right road. And my younger sister has just finished schooling and her examination recently. I would say our younger sister is just beginning to study what road to take to.

And our last sister took the best road to heaven. She’s there now at peace with her creator.

And me? I’ve started and begun my journey. I’ve taken the road that would take me to where I want to be. It’s a long road and journey and I’m sure it would be pretty exciting.

On December 7, 2008, our families, sans my father who was in his hometown in Bicol and my sister living in Singapore, were introduced to my soon to be lifetime partner’s family. Me alone taking care of the event and she was at the other side of the world beamed live on the web. It was an awkward event but otherwise the event went well. It wasn’t a perfect family introduction but enough to be able to convey what our plans are for the upcoming union of two families. And we plan to make a formal engagement party when both of us are together in Manila. Hopefully, the event will gather the whole families together and no more proxies.

The family introduction highlighted my first 2-week visit to manila since being away in November 2006. And now I’m a week here in Africa to continue my work.

Looking very much forward to December 18, 2010!

No comments:

Informative Articles

OVERCOMING NIGHTMARES

Just recently, I've had two consecutive bad dreams. It was horrifying that I experienced what they called sleep paralysis. In my childhood, I've had the same experience. Due to my previous experiences, I've decided that I don't want to sleep early lest I get into another bad dream. In a way, that decision helped but not recently because I slept late and still have that bad dream.

So I researched and found this useful article from S. LaBerge & H. Rheingold, (1990). EXPLORING THE WORLD OF LUCID DREAMING. New York: Ballantine. ISBN 0-345-37410-X The Lucidity Institute.] You can read the full Chapter 10: Overcoming Nightmares by going to this link: http://www.lucidity.com/EWLD10.html. Read it and it's a very useful and helpful article. I found this very informative.

You may also be interested to read "How To Start Online Business" which you will find below as you browse up again.

Click an Ads and Get Paid!

Bags! Bags! and More Bags!

Your Home Security